To reissue an SSL certificate with GoDaddy in cPanel, please follow these instructions:
Log in to your cPanel account provided by GoDaddy.
- Once logged in, scroll down to the “Security” section and locate the “SSL/TLS” option. Click on it to access the SSL/TLS management page.
- On the SSL/TLS management page, you should see a list of installed SSL certificates for your domain. Find the certificate that you want to reissue and click on the “Manage” button next to it.
- In the certificate management interface, look for the option to “Reissue Certificate” or something similar. The exact wording may vary depending on the cPanel version. Click on that option.
- Once the verification process is complete, you may be required to confirm the reissue request. Review the details of the reissue, such as the domain name and certificate information, and click on the confirmation button to proceed.
- GoDaddy will then generate a new SSL certificate based on the information you provided. This process may take a few minutes to complete.
- After the reissue process is finished, GoDaddy will provide you with the updated SSL certificate. You may have the option to download the certificate files or install them directly to your cPanel account. Follow the on-screen instructions to save or install the certificate.
- Finally, go back to the SSL/TLS management page in cPanel and locate the reissued certificate. Ensure that it is properly installed and active for the desired domain.
Congratulations! You have successfully reissued your SSL certificate with GoDaddy in cPanel. Your website should now be secured with the updated certificate.