1. Optimize your website for search engines by including relevant keywords in your content and tags.
2. Create a list of all of your competitors.
3. Create a list of all your keywords
4. Create a YouTube Video about your business
5. Purchase 12 stock photos to use in marketing for the following year.
6. Use social media to promote your website and interact with potential clients.
7. Create a list of all your hashtags
8. Consider paid advertising through Google AdWords or social media ads to increase visibility for your website.
9. Utilize email marketing to stay in touch with potential clients and promote your services.
10. Offer educational resources, such as blog posts or guides, on your website to establish yourself as a thought leader in the field.
11. Include customer reviews and testimonials on your website to build trust and credibility.
12. Offer a free consultation or evaluation to encourage potential clients to contact you.
13. Collaborate with other local businesses or organizations to cross-promote each other’s services.
14. Participate in local events or speaking engagements to promote your services and build your reputation in the community.
15. Create a Postcard mailer
16. Create Marketing material for the following holidays:
Jan 1st: New Years Day
February 2nd: Groundhog Day
February 14th: Valentine’s Day
March 17th: Saint Patrick’s Day
April 1st: April Fools’ Day
April 9th: Easter
May 5th: Cinco de Mayo
May 8th: Mothers Day
May 29: Memorial Day
June 14th: Flag Day
June 18th: Fathers Day
July 4th: Fourth of July
September 4: Labor Day
October 31st: Halloween
November 25th: Thanks Giving
December 25th: Christmas